I went to Nashville for a birthday weekend and had a great time with Debra doing girl things. Now, it's back to real life. My to-do list is long but for this week I'm going to concentrate on getting my writing done for the subRosa meeting next Monday; make an owl and a horse; and work on my website.
Oh, and if I have time (tee hee) continue to look for a job. I guess I'm really out of one now since it appears that the bakery is open and I haven't heard a word about working there.
Tomorrow I need to get some things over to the Lyndon House for their holiday display and I have my Fibercraft Guild meeting after lunch.
For now, it's time to stop writing here and get some of my new ideas down on paper for a story I'm working on.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment