If I don't hurry up and blog the day will be over and I will have slacked off on my thirty-day program.
I am encouraged and grateful tonight. Thankful to Stacy who is a major part of my support system and always seems to have some good answers and is there when I need her.
I am encouraged by the new friends I'm making. With the help of my writing friends I may very well get something published again. Don't look for me in the library but I have been in print.
I feel on the verge of an epiphany. I've had three memorable ones. Again, Stacy found a book for me at Goodwill "What Will I do With My Life" and it just may be another catalyst. I'd be more specific but it's just a feeling that I have.
Good things are happening!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment