Saturday, November 1, 2008

One Little Thing

I had no intention of having a bad day when I woke up. It could have been anything that set me off but it was Jack not wanting me to say good morning to him that did it. I did try my darnedest to make things right.

All day I felt like a loser and tried to stay busy so I wouldn't think about it. I went for a walk to get the blood flow going and to get the cooties out of my booty. I tried to do a little writing but Harry Potter was a little loud. Of course had I been really inspired I don't think that would have bothered me anyway. Then I played the piano and things started to click. I thought of my upcoming lesson this week and what I would bring to play. I don't know what I hope to accomplish with lessons but I certainly enjoy music so being able to play it better would certainly be a plus.

I'm still stumped on dyeing some mohair. I can't for the life of me remember how I did a tea dying technique. I did work on a doll that I started several months ago and I got a magazine about purses. For whatever reason I'm stuck on those lately.

So, all in all, despite my trying to ruin my day I did pretty well. Tomorrow I'm going to intend to have a good day and not just let it happen.

No comments: